WWW Virtual Library
of Cell Biology
Cell and Tissue Culture Resources:
Type Culture Collection (ATCC) has the largest, most comprehensive
collection of cultured cells on the web. Each entry includes
on sources and culture conditions for the cells.
- More information on culturing cells is available from Invitrogen,
many suppliers of cell culture media, as well as from Cambrex.
- Cell Biology Protocols are also available from
Protocol-Online, a service of Double Twist®.
include several common protocols for cell biologists, and can be a
useful resource for designing projects.
- The Bookshelf of the National Center for Biotechnology
Information (which also runs PubMed)
supports access to online versions of several
resource texts, including:
- Molecular Biology of the Cell by Bruce Alberts,
Bray, Julian Lewis, Martin Raff, Keith Roberts, and James D. Watson.
- Molecular Cell Biology by Harvey Lodish, Arnold Berk,
S. Lawrence Zipursky, Paul Matsudaira, David Baltimore, and James E.
MadSci Home | Information |
Random Knowledge Generator |
MadSci Archives |
Mad Library | MAD Labs |
MAD FAQs |
Ask a ? |
Join Us! |
Help Support MadSci
© Copyright 1995-2005 MadSci Network. All rights
'Gorgonzola has forgotten the trephines again!'