1. MadSci Network is maintained by a group of professionals and graduate students affiliated with institutions around the world. We are a not-for-profit organization operating under the 501c3, and as a fiscally sponsored program, of Third Sector New England. Our primary server physcially resides in California, USA. Information presented within our pages does not necessarily represent the views of TSNE.
2. Statements made by people answering questions do not necessarily represent the views of their employers or educational institutions.
3. The information on our site is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used in place of proper medical or professional consulting as warranted.
4. Though all questions and answers on our site are reviewed we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy of posted information. It is our intent to correct errors as swiftly and reasonably as possible should they occur. If you believe you have found an error, please notify us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name and URL of the file, what you believe to be in err, and preferably, a fix to the mistake.
5. Use of the names and email addresses appearing in files on our site for commercial purposes including any form of mass email/spam is strictly forbidden.
6. The images and information on this site may be downloaded and used for personal or educational purposes only. No material may be downloaded for commerical use, including publication or reproduction in any form, without the prior permission of the site maintainers. (Ask us.. we're usually pretty agreeable..)